What is A.S.K.?
"ASK" is a non-profit organization dedicated to astrological education.
Our goal is to increase community understanding of astrology through lectures, workshops, discussions and research.
Anyone interested in astrology is welcome to attend "ASK" meetings. Advance knowledge of astrology is not a requirement. We encourage everyone with an interest in the subject to come learn and to share their enthusiasm with others.
Meetings are held on the 2nd Friday of each month:
- 7:30 pm
- Bon Air Library
- 2816 Del Rio Place
- Louisville, Ky.
The major part of an "ASK" meeting is devoted to lectures by members or guest speakers, or to round table discussions of specific topics in which all in attendance may participate. Members also contribute information on pertinent current events and book reports.
"ASK" sponsors workshops featuring both professionals and internationally known astrologers, We have been pleased to host reknowned astrologers such as Michael Lutin, Rick Levein, Stephen Forrest, the late Buz Myers, Gloria Star, and Noel Tyl to name a few. Beginning workshops are held annually.
"ASK" also sponsors a number of social functions each year (usually during the winter holidays and mid-summer).
Membership Benefits Include:
- An easy and fun access to astrological information at all levels of knowledge at "ASK" meetings.
- Significant Discounts for all "ASK" workshops and lectures.
- Access to the "ASK Library" with over 300 books, tapes and CD's by well known authors as well as lectures of past meetings.
- Access to material gathered and compiled by the "ASK" research committees.
- Elgibility to participate at committee meetings, and for nomination to the "ASK Board of Directors".
- Invitation to all "ASK" social events